CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP
Members of The Luxury Marketing Council, top executives with significant decision-making authority, believe luxury brands can no long afford to go it alone and are committed to:
- Winning greater share of best customers’ spend and loyalty, especially given the recent disappearance of buyers with household incomes $250 -$500k.
- Learning and real-time knowledge as a competitive advantage.
- Measuring success, qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Being part of a vibrant community of the very smartest marketers that informs and, importantly, inspires new approaches, achieves cost efficiencies and wins new customers.
- Collaborations and close and constant interaction with like-minded, kindred-spirit brands.
- Sharing costs, insights and initiatives to ‘surprise and delight’ shared best customers, win new revenues and offset reduced marketing budgets.
- A classic ‘packaged goods’ approach to marketing – integrating all disciplines beyond advertising.
- Leveraging the web’s unprecedented speed and intimacy of approach and capitalizing on the dramatic gains in sales, untapped opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling, loyalty and customer acquisition that the web offers early-adapters.